Saturday, May 15, 2010

Rule #32 - Enjoy The Little Things

I got this rule from the movie Zombieland. It's my favorite rule along with rule #18 Limber up. I watched this with my friends, Neh, Zel, Dong and Jigs.

And even though today is nothing special and there isn't a huge wave of zombies approaching in my life, still, I realized that I'm probably mastering rule #32. ENJOY THE LITTLE THINGS.

This is me at the moment-- bum, unemployed, pennyless, a little bored, single, ugly (only because of pimples but my facial features are still awesome), hmm what else? That's it. :) And even though I'm unfortunate with my career hunting and I'm so eager to find a job just cause I need money so badly just to pay back the things that my friends bought for me for the past few weeks and to spend it for myself with all the gadgets and other things that I'm planning to do and buy, I keep surprising myself because these life proficiencies that I'm having at the moment don't make me sad and lame. Instead, other little things are continuously going my way and I enjoy it.

Thanks to my friends who keep on pulling me to go to anywhere they want. I'm very lucky to have them because I need them. Sa totoo lang, parang ang epal epal ko na sa lahat ng mga kaibigan ko. But from what I see and feel, they actually love me. Di ko na nga kailangan pang analisahin toh pero nakakatuwa lang isipin na sa mga nagdaang linggo, ilang tao ang mga nakasama ko. Marami. Iba-iba at lahat sila kaibigan ko. Ang dami kong kaibigan. Ako na! :))

Hindi lang yung mga nakakasama ko sa gala, kasama na din yung mga kalaro ko sa PEX at Games that Suck ng Survivor games. I have grown to know some of them and to an extent, care for them. Some of them knows my life stories even though we haven't met each other in real life and we're just friends in FB and to other existing sites and forum. Ang saya kasi natutulungan ka din nila hindi lang dahil common ang interests niyo, kundi, dahil kahit paano, sa mga stories at sa pinagsamahan niyo sa games, ay nagkakakilanlan na din kayo. One time nga, nagpapasa ako ng resume ko sa kumpanya na pinagtatrabahuhan ng kalaro ko pero walang nangyari. LOL

Magaan ang buhay ngayon. All you have to do is appreciate and love the people around you who loves you. These little things are actually the huge ones. After that, wala ka nang dapat isipin. Magiging masaya ka na lang at makakalimutan mo na problema mo. Sa ngayon, ang pinakaproblema ko na lang ay makahanap ng trabaho at matuto magdrive. Huhu gusto ko na matuto magdrive, una, kasi pag natuto ako magdrive, may karapatan na ko mag-aya ng gala. Ikalawa, baka kailanganin ko din sa future career ko. Nag-apply din kasi ako bilang Med Rep pero kelan kaya ako matututo magdrive???

No comments:

Post a Comment