Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day everyone.

It's still early but my day will probably be a sad day. I opted to stay at home rather than to go to Pampanga with papa and my sister's family for my cousin's daughter's baptism and my other cousin's birthday. I was supposed to go with them but I've learned that they won't go home til tomorrow and tomorrow is the May 10 Elections and the only reason why I didn't come is that I want to vote. It's the first automated elections and it would be cool to be a part of that as I can say after I vote that I'm one of the millions of Filipinos who were able to vote in this huge event but by choosing this, my day will probably be sad, boring and stucked in front of the computer. Hopefully not. I'll probably just ask my mom to go to the church later, just the 2 of us, and at least celebrate this day for mothers, with of course, my mother.

Thinking about it, it's a shallow reason to be sad. I'm not really this dramatic when it comes to my family anyway but I guess, I expected that we'll be complete for this day because of Mother's day and we will go eat in a restaurant and I also expected that we will go to the precinct together tomorrow because we all registered at the same time but the plan was ruined and now, it makes me sad. LOLOLOL ang babaw! But probably the real reason why I'm sad at the moment is that, being alone will just make me feel lonely and insecure. I'm trying to avoid feeling this feeling because I'm not really alone. In my mind, I think that the people I care for, not only just my family, are having fun right now. Not that I'm not happy for them but it sucks when you're sad and you need a companion but no one's available for you. I'm not alone though. I have many friends but it sucks because they all have something to do, they have their own lives and they're busy and they can't be there for me just because I'm nagdadrama and I have to ruin their happy hours just for me and even though I wanna spend my time with them, I don't even have money right now to go to their places. Makes me really want to have a job now so that I won't be stucked here at home. It's miserable when you don't have anything to do and you don't have money to fulfill your boredom. It sucks. I just need someone, someone to talk to that whenever others are busy, that person will be always be available for me even with her busiest schedules. But I've got none so yeah, I just have to suck on this misery. Tsk. Makakahanap din ako. Huhu Trabaho sana dumating na. Oh well..

Ui may nagtext. :)

May you all have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment